Verve, Nerve & Other Rhyming Things

Our Plucky Not-So-Spring-Chicken Young Heroine Discovers The Catharthis What Is Life.

Friday, January 14, 2005

I AM SO PRRRROUD

Of Liarbyrd.

So, I am building Liarbyrd a new boxen because it is about time she entered into the new digital age. However, I am insisting that she be there with me step by step in assembling the box. And it is a wicked cool box too...everything is black and red and rather demonic looking. We are still waiting on a video card to come in from whomever D ordered it from and when it does, we will be able to put the box together and end the phase of my livingroom and dining room looking like Optimus Prime (Binary Rest His Soul) assploded all over the place.

So anyhow, I mentioned that I am making Liarbyrd follow along over everything and she is grokking it - absolute picking everthing up that I tell her. She even locked the CPU into it's socket by herself....supah cool dude! Yayy Liarbyrd.

We're moving right along with it...although the software load is going to take a while....much to my chagrin - that is going to take 15 hours or so. Of course we are going to pack her full of media files too.

I figure in a couple of months she will be digerati.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home