Verve, Nerve & Other Rhyming Things

Our Plucky Not-So-Spring-Chicken Young Heroine Discovers The Catharthis What Is Life.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Oh To Let Loose The Muse

Ramping up for Nanowrimo and the wait to start putting pen and prose to paper, whether virtually or not, is agonizing. I have so many ideas battling it out in my head - each vying for a moment's devotion.

Hurry up November 1!

Then again, November 2nd could very well cause a choke in my enthusiasm. I fear copious amounts of voter fraud. I fear the lack of checks and balances. I fear the lack of scrutineers. I fear a lot these days - and do so with justification. Unfortunately so many around me feel that they are better to vote for fear rather than future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home